About Our Dental Office Policies During Coronavirus!
Thank you for doing your part in protecting our Guilford County community.
As you are aware, the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention has issued warnings and precautions to health-care providers worldwide regarding Coronavirus. We are taking every precaution necessary to limit the exposure of any virus within our office, and we ask that you help us by doing the same.
Keeping our Greensboro community safe by preventing the spread of Covid-19 is our top priority. The American Dental Association (ADA), and the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS) has provided us with a ‘Patient Screening Form’ to help facilitate this process.
Please note, the ‘Patient Screening Form’ does not disqualify you from receiving treatment.
In addition to the new ADA and NCDHHS Coronavirus guidelines, our office has additional safety policies for before, during and after your appointment.
Please Review Our Appointment Policies Below!
COVID-19 Office Policies
- On the day of your appointment, we will text you a COVID-19 ‘Patient Screening Form’ provided to us by the ADA and NCDHH. You will need to answer the questions in the form and submit them before coming in for your appointment.
During Your Appointment
- On arrival to our office, please wait in and call us from your car as we are limiting patient contact inside the office.
Call Us: (336) 288-9878
- Inform us if you are currently experiencing a fever, cough, or having difficulty breathing.
- Inform us if you have traveled outside the United States to countries considered within the level 3 precaution by the CDC. This includes: Italy, South Korea, Iran and China (as of March 5th, 2020)
- Please inform us if you have traveled domestically but outside your home region (ie. Greensboro, NC resident that traveled to New York)
- In the main lobby, please use the hand sanitizer that has been provided and located at the front of waiting room.
- Please use hand sanitizer before and after using pens to fill out documents we may need from you.
- If using the restroom or exiting and reentering our office, please use hand sanitizer.